Your website is everything! It is your business card that provides the first impression of your business to the prospective customers- making it one of the most important aspects of your company.
But if it’s just been a long time since your website was last updated, it’s may be time to look towards a website redesign? It is actually a radical process that can help bring your site to life and engage potential customers. Not only that, a fresh design to your existing website can even help to convert them if everything is done right. But how do you carry out a website redesign strategy and what does the website redesign process look like? On this post, we’ll mention everything about the website redesign process to help you give your website the revamped look it deserves.
Do You Think Your Website Needs a Redesign?
Before we arrive at any conclusion about website redesign process, it’s important to determine if your website needs a redesign at this moment. After all, why fix something that is not broken?
In order to determine if your website doesn’t need a redesign:
- The website is redesigned recently- within the last two to three years
- It is effectively driving leads and generating traffic
- You experience satisfying rate of conversions after your previous redesign
- You’re happy with how your website performs
- The functionality works seamlessly
If you notice that your website fits the above criteria, you probably don’t need a website redesign.
Now, let’s discuss how to determine when it’s time to put a website redesign process in place!
On the other hand, if you find your website fits the criteria below, it’s time to create a website redesign process.
- It’s been longer than 5 years since your website has been redesigned
- Your logo/ messaging has changed
- Some of your websites functionalities are outdated
- Your traffic, leads and sales are not as expected
- Your website isn’t mobile responsive
A lot of changes and updates have taken place in five years. What was considered as a great website a few years ago likely won’t stand up to the competition of the present day. That said, if it’s been a few years since you have conducted a website redesign strategy, it’s time to freshen up your site.
5 Steps of Website a Redesign Process
From the above discussion, you probably have a good understanding of whether you need to initiate a website redesign process for your website.
If you’ve decided to go with the process, at Media Helm we got you covered with our typical five website redesign processes.
- Study your current website
- Set your goals you want to achieve with your website
- Gain inspiration from competitors
- Create a visual of your website
- Hire a professional website redesign company
Media Helm can help you in This Process
Media Helm is one of the leading agencies that can help you create and work through your project in redesigning your website and giving it a new look. We’ll work together to know your goals, your market, and your industry to create the finest and effective website redesign process possible.
We’ll carry out a strategy that will help you create a website that drives leads, traffic and results, and we go that extra mile when it comes to creating your dream design.
If you want to learn more about our company and our website redesign process steps that we offer to our clients, contact us web design agency Dublin for a free quote, or give us a call.